Users can choose different lamp mode to extend the lamp’s lifespan. When Power Saving setting is on and without any signal input, the projector will automatically switch to Eco Mode and SuperEco Mode.
• Eco Mode: This projector automatically switches from Normal to Eco Mode whenever it has been left idle for 5 minutes.
• SuperEco Mode: When the projector has not received an input signal for 20 minutes, projected images are dimmed to 70%, extending the lamp’s lifespan to 15,000 hours on average.
Automatic Sleep Timer
Forgetting to shut off projectors is a common occurrence, especially in public spaces such as classrooms and meeting rooms. PA503XE’s sleep timer allows you to select a period of inactivity that will determine when the projector should put itself into sleep mode automatically.
Auto Power Off
When no signal has been detected, the projector will automatically power off to conserve energy and lamp life.
Bright Images in Any Environment
4,000 ANSI Lumens of brightness and a 22,000:1 high contrast ratio guarantee the production of bright images in any environment, including rooms with high ambient light.
1,0000 ANSI Lumens
22,000:1 Contrast Ratio
Amazing Color Accuracy
ViewSonic’s proprietary SuperColor™ Technology displays a wide range of visible color, ensuring that users enjoy more realistic and accurate color in both bright and dark environments without sacrificing image quality.
Choose from 5 unique preset viewing modes to provide the best settings for your usage:
• Brightest Mode: For environments where the maximum brightness is required
• Presentation Mode: High-brightness and a high contrast ratio for presentations in brightly lit environments.
• Standard Mode: Enhanced color, similar to that of a PC or Notebook.
• Photo Mode: Natural color for general viewing
• Movie Mode: Saturated color for a better movie watching experience in dark environments.
Immersive 3D Viewing
PA503XE’s HDMI port allows users to project 3D content directly from 3D Blu-Ray players and HDMI-enabled devices such as laptops, tablets, and media players.
Get your projector up and running instantly with two simple settings:
• Direct Power On: Simply connect the power cord and begin; the projector will power itself on automatically.
• Signal Power On: The projector will power on automatically upon detection of a VGA cable connection.
Remote Control Functionality
This projector can be assigned to 8 different remote control codes in the same venue through a single remote control for effortless projector selection, configuration and operation during lessons or meeting. It can also operate certain projectors when the coded are fitted both on the projector and on the remote control.
Advanced Image Correction
Vertical keystone allows you to correct and adjust distorted images with ease, making installation flexible.
Time Management Assistance
Presentation Timer is an embedded on-screen timer that helps users with time management during presentations. Once a specified time limit has been reached, the projector will signal this with a beep, keeping presentations running on time.
Attention Refocusing Capabilities
Using PA503XE’s Blank Timer, presenter can refocus the audience’s attention back to them by hiding the screen’s image at different points during a presentation. In addition, Blank Timer can also be used as a reminder for when to take breaks.
- 01. Keypad
- 02. LED Indicator
- 03. Lamp Cover
- 04. Security lock
- 05. Zoom/Focus
- 06. Front IR
- 07. Projection Lens
- 08. Audio in/out
- 09. HDMI
- 10. Dual VGA
- 11. VGA out
- 12. Mini USB
- 13. Video
- 14. Kensington® Lock Slot
- 15. RS232